Thursday, April 22, 2010

Green Eggs and Ham by: Dr. Seuss

i chose to read this book because it was on of my favorite books as a little kid. I think that Dr. Seuss does an amazing job with his characters and illustrations and they are simply captivating. I really like the fact that this book rhymes and the manner that it does it in. i think it is creative and obviously is his style of writing. This book is a classic and I think it is a book that all young children should either read or have read aloud to them. I don't like the word classic or think that any one book is good for everyone, but this may be the acception. I love this book and plan on reading it to my children and their children because I think it is such a fun read regardless of how educational it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment